Friday, December 01, 2006

Thursday 30th - Team 2

Well we eventually arrived into Phitsanulok at about 11:30 where we were met by the OMF team here in Phitsanulok. For me (James) it is great to be back visiting the place where I have previously visited with OMF and being able to catch up with some of the people I have worked with before even if it does make me feel a little old as most of the students I knew have graduated! Some of the students that I first met back in 2003 are now on staf with TCS - how encouraging!

After lunch we were taken on a prayer walk/tour of the campus where we got to hear about the people involved in the Christian Union and some of the challenges an opportunites that they face.

In the evening we meet with the members of the group and had dinner with them and got to know a few of their friends.

Tomorrow will see us picking up the pace a little as we begin teaching English and giving out tracts and doing some cold contact on campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home